Sunday, December 11, 2011

Vincent Valentine

| Sunday, December 11, 2011 | 0 comments


It's my turn to choose the theme over at Brand New Nostalgia, so I chose my favorite video game franchise: FINAL FANTASY!

After much deliberation, I decided to go with Vincent Valentine. I'm probably wearing my American flag on my sleeve when I say this, but I like to imagine him as The Man with No Name as played by The Downward Spiral era Trent Reznor.

Check out more awesome Final Fantasy pieces on our TUMBLR and DEVIANTART! 

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by FREE WALLPAPER - zoomtemplate.com