Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in January!

| Tuesday, December 20, 2011 | 0 comments

mayadvertise 

It's a new year with so many fun things coming up on the blog, and I'd love to have you along for the ride. I'm currently taking sponsors for the month of January, so if you're interested check out my sponsor page here and shoot me an email! January is always a busy month here on Sometimes Sweet and I'd love to help you grow your shop, business, or blog!  I look forward to hearing from you. :)

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by FREE WALLPAPER - zoomtemplate.com