Thursday, February 16, 2012

Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in March

| Thursday, February 16, 2012 | 0 comments

adSEPT

A lot of my spots for March are already being reserved, so I thought I would make my one-and-only post/mention letting you all know that I am currently accepting advertisers for next month. There are tons of fun things coming up for Sometimes Sweet (like a very special blog-related trip at the beginning of the month!) and there are sure to be many, many new visitors. This past month had a record high 19,000+ views in one day, and Sometimes Sweet continues to grow. I'd love to help you grow your blog, shop, brand, or website via this blog. Placing an ad on this site absolutely works, and many of my sponsors renew their spots for months at a time.

If you're interested, check out my sponsor page and then send me an email if you'd like to grab a spot before they're all full.  I'd love to have you.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by FREE WALLPAPER - zoomtemplate.com